Two young guys were picked up by the cops for smoking dope and
appeared in court on Friday before the judge.
The judge said, "You seem like nice young men, and I'd like to
give you a second chance rather than jail time. I want you to go
out this weekend and try to show others the evils of drug use and
get them to give up drugs forever. I'll see you back in court
Monday."
Monday, the two guys were in court, and the judge said to the 1st
one, "How did you do over the weekend?"
"Well, your honor, I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs
forever."
"17 people? That's wonderful. What did you tell them?"
"I used a diagram, your honor. I drew 2 circles like this - O o
...and told them this (the big circle) is your brain before drugs
and this (small circle) is your brain after drugs."
"That's admirable," said the judge. "And you, (to the 2nd boy)
how did you do?"
"Well, your honor, I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs
forever."
"156 people! That's amazing! How did you manage to do that?"
"Well, I used a similar approach. (draws 2 circles)... I said,
(pointing to the small circle) "this is your asshole before
prison . . ."